• Updating Attendance sheets of the team at Construction project sites and sending to HO in order to proceed salaries on a timely basis.
• Preparation of Agreements, appointments letters and handing over to relevant personnel in order to maintain necessary records.
• Update leave balance of employees and ensure the productivity of the team in order to meet operational deadlines.
• Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems in order to ensure the smooth flow of operations at the construction site.
• Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and payments while maintaining necessary payment schedules with suppliers.
• A minimum of 2 passes at GCE A/L and 6 passes at GCE O/L with “C” pass for English and Maths
• Full or partial completion of a CCHRM or relevant certification
• Computer literacy with knowledge in MS office packages
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field is preferred
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria