WE AREHIRING HOME BASED STAFF!!
NirbiX is aglobal organization providing end-to-end business solutions and services for alarge spectrum of clients through innovation, technology and collaboration. Oursolutions vary from pure technology-based to pure human resource based and areimplemented under a KPO/BPO delivery method. Our technical and operationalcapabilities as well as onboarding systems and office infrastructure, allowNirbiX to build high-performing teams within a short time frame. We arecurrently seeking qualified individuals to grow our BPO team for the followingareas:
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2years’ experience in a relevant field
- Fluent inEnglish (both written and verbal)
- Attention todetail and the ability to work under pressure
- Proficientin MS Office applications and other applications that are relevant to eachfield
- Ability towork autonomously
- Ability tomultitask and priorities as required
- Efficient incompleting projects and tasks in a timely manner
- Professionalconduct and presentation 1 Good moral character and working attitude 1 Willingto work in Australian and New Zealand calendar and time zones
- Priorexperience in a BPO is an advantage
Home Working Requirements
- Internetconnection with a minimum speed of 5 mbps
- A goodworking desktop or a laptop
- Webcam forthe purpose of meetings
- A headset (anoise cancelling headset would be beneficial)
- A dedicatedhome office with an environment free from noise and distractions
- Must becomfortable working with staff monitoring applications which take screenshots,recordings etc.
What we will offer you
- A four weekRs. 10,000 training allowance- home based training
- Salarystarting from Rs. 40,000 and above based on your experience and performance
- Trainingdirectly with Australian clients
- Various attractiveallowances
Attractivesalary package with other benefits!!
Pleaseforward your CV with two professional referees to email@example.com Applications will be treated confidentially andonly the shortlisted candidates will be contacted to participate in theinterview process.