Client and Market Services (CMS) is adepartment within the Technology Division that provides a range of customer andoperational services across the London Stock Exchange Group. The coreservices provided by the department are Customer Services Desks, MarketOperations Services, Technical Account Management and Professional Services.
Business Support are responsible forensuring that CMS deliver a range of operational and project activities varyingfrom Exchange wide market migrations to specific department focusedenhancements. This includes responsibility for client and operationalreadiness, and CMS initiated projects in addition to BAU.
The Business Support Analyst will beresponsible for developing and delivering key management information for theBusiness Support Team, and wider CMS function including introducing automationwhere possible. The role reports to the Head of Business Support Services whois based in London.
- Designing and developing MI reports across CMS and Group projects and initiatives
- Ensuring all MI is accurate and delivered within agreed timescales
- Creating reports using excel and internal platforms
- Work with CMS senior management on ad hoc reporting
- Drive continuous service improvement
- Support for Business Continuity process
- Oral and written communications are tailored to their audience’s needs;
- Pro-active and demonstrates initiative;
- Prioritises activities according to business and operational need;
- Analysis and problem solving;
- Analyses issues to identify the most appropriate solutions; and
- Utilises all available resources and toolsets to investigate and resolve problems.
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- Minimum 2 years working experience within a similar Management Information (MI) role
- Degree in IT / Business Management / Finance
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to provide technical solutions
- Expert user of Excel and experience of using VBA to record and build Macros
- Knowledge in Power BI would be an added advantage
- Experience in providing business information to strict deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of operational functions and teams would be beneficial
- Strong problem solving and good analytical skills
- Must be a confident team player with good interpersonal skills including working with remote teams and senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of equities, derivatives and LSEG markets would be advantageous