Applications are open for all candidates to fill the Application Support Specialist Job Role at Typefi Systems (Pvt) Ltd
Application Support Specialist
Qualifications and Competencies
- A degree in IT/BIT/MIT from a recognized university
- Minimum 2 years Of industrial exposure including 1 year Of proven customer support experierre.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply for the Associate Support Specialist position.
- Effective written and oral communication skills (English language)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a positive attitude under tight deadlines
- Ability to clearly communicate technical information to customers and provide outstanding customer service even under pressure
- Ability to work effectively and creatively within a distributed team environment, as well as independently
- Ability to work in on a rotating roster
- Be the key support contact for established customers
- Triage incoming support tickets along with a Senior Solutions Consultant maintain and document customer
- solution to meet customer needs
- Work with Professional Services Engineers to brief and QA new customizations
- Document customer solutions on the Typefi internal wiki
- Challenging, fun, rewarding work
- Competitive salary
- Work with a small team of industry experts
- Transport and meal allowances
Candidate must have the ability to function as a team player with a positive attitude and a commitment to meet deliveries through proactively engaging in providing solutions in a globally distributed research and development environment.
Kindly email your CV to email@example.com before 24 March 2020 indicating the position applied for as email subject.
Typefi Systems No 27, Siebel Avenue Kirulapone, Colombo 05 Tel:011 2815 945