We are looking for an ambitious and energetic individual to expand our clientele. The candidate will play a Front Line role for the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting regional sales in the Sabaragamuwa Province and maintain strong relationships with dealers and distribution network.
The main job functions of this position will include:
• Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully managing the retailers and appointing dealers.
• Implement the set business plan of the region that expands company’s customer base by building strong understanding with Architects, Builders, Contractors, Fabricators, Engineers, Government Authorities, Dealers & Distributors, etc. and ensure the company’s strong presence in the designated area.
• Determine optimum dealer count, preferred locations, working on new dealer acquisition and attend to the customer queries frequently.
• Implement marketing campaigns, conduct market research and monitor the results of those promotional activities.
• Prepare MIS reports and presentations in relation to sales, revenue and realistic forecasts to the management.
• Identify product improvement or new product opportunities by remaining current on industry trends, marketing activities and competitors’ behavior.
• Ensure quality customer service by establishing and enforcing Company’s Standard Operational Procedures.
We seek a dedicated, result oriented young individual with good communication skills and sound personal attributes for the aforementioned position. The suitable candidate should possess:
• GCE Advanced Level Qualification.
• Professional qualification in relation to Business Management, Marketing or Professional part qualification in CIM (UK) or SLIM will be an added advantage.
• 02-03 Years’ experience in similar capacity with exposure to field sales in Construction & Hardware Industry or Aluminum industry.
• Multi-tasking and handling multiple priorities, be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and change focus mindset.
• Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
• Good knowledge in MS Office packages, especially in MS Excel.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria