• Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully managing the retailers and appointing dealers.
• Implement the set business plan of the region that expands company’s customer base by building strong understanding with Architects, Builders, Contractors, Fabricators, Engineers, Government Authorities, Dealers & Distributors, etc. and ensure the company’s strong presence in the designated area.
• Determine optimum dealer count, preferred locations, working on new dealer acquisition and attend to the customer queries frequently.
• Implement marketing campaigns, conduct market research and monitor the results of those promotional activities.
• Prepare MIS reports and presentations in relation to sales, revenue and realistic forecasts to the management.
• Identify product improvement or new product opportunities by remaining current on industry trends, marketing activities and competitors’ behavior.
• Ensure quality customer service by establishing and enforcing Company’s Standard Operational Procedures.
We seek a dedicated, result oriented young individual with good communication skills and sound personal attributes for the aforementioned position. The suitable candidate should possess:
• GCE Advanced Level Qualification.
• Professional qualification in relation to Business Management, Marketing or Professional part qualification in CIM (UK) or SLIM will be an added advantage.
• 02-03 Years’ experience in similar capacity with exposure to field sales in Construction & Hardware Industry or Aluminum industry.
• Multi-tasking and handling multiple priorities, be able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and change focus mindset.
• Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
• Good knowledge in MS Office packages, especially in MS Excel.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Phone: 0112 400 332
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria