The candidate should ideally;
- possess a degree or full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank.
- possess at least 6 years of experience in Branch Banking (have a thorough knowledge of the commercial banking operations and credit will be an added advantage).
- have excellent networking & communication skills.
- have excellent team working and leadership skills.
You will be responsible for;
- the overall operations (including credit administration) of branch adhering to set guidelines and procedures.
- ensuring superior customer service and meeting the service levels set by the Bank.
- managing and monitoring temporary excesses of clients.
- generating more business from the existing relationships.
- up-keeping and the general administration of the branch.
- carrying out timely review of existing limits.
- complying to the Bank and regulatory policies, procedures and guidelines.
- the NPA management.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply via email@example.com before 02 April 2020.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form ofcanvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listedcandidates.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk