The scope of work would involve taking the overall accountability of assigned projects up to successful handing over, while ensuring the Quality, Health & Safety standards of the Company. Regular and timely coordination with all the stakeholders as per the guidelines of the Project Manager will be essential.
* Possess HND / NDES or equivalent qualification in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
* More than 02 years of experience in similar capacity or similar Job role in a site environment
* Exposure to Electrical/ Fire systems design & installation will be an added advantage
* A working knowledge of AutoCAD would be an advantage
* Flexibility to be assigned to project sites in any part of the country
* Good Leadership and Communication skills (English and Sinhala)
* Good interpersonal & PR skills to work with stakeholders
If you think you have what is takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria