Scope of work would involve providing necessary support to MEP Division to successfully complete large Fire, Electrical & HVAC projects. The selected person would need to work closely with the Senior Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers & Engineers to support Post Contracts section.
• Bachelor Degree / HNDE in Quantity Surveying from a recognized institute
• Minimum of 04 years’ post qualifying experience in Quantity Surveying with the MEP exposure
• Flexibility to be assigned to project sites in any part of the country
• Ability to multitask and strong negotiation skills are essential
• Good Leadership and Communication skills (English and Sinhala)
• Good interpersonal & PR skills to work with different stakeholders
If you think you have what is takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria