Manages investment (and where appropriate FX and interest rate risks) for the organisation, ensuring daily liquidity and investment funds are managed appropriately.
– Works to achieve and maintain efficient treasury operations that minimise risk exposure
– Ensures new business requirements affecting corporate treasury funding and risk are implemented correctly following appropriate due diligence
– Manages secure systems ensuring that adequate funds for continued operations are available on a daily basis and that treasury risk and funding are maintained within policy limits
– Develops and reviews reports and analysis to ensure senior management are informed of treasury activity and compliance. Manages reporting of treasury transactions as required
– Manages banking errors and their impact for LSEG.
– This can be either a People Manager or Individual Contributor role
– Degree (or equivalent) and relevant professional qualification
– Good financial market knowledge and experience.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria