Applicants are invited to apply for the position of Associate – Operation Logistics at British American Tobacco.
Who are we looking for?
- A self-motivated and a dynamic individual to work in our Logistics Department. The selected individual should be able to
- Lead warehousing, transport and import & clearing operation
- Inventory Management & effective utilization of Transport & Warehouse capacity
- Develop & implement operational procedures and KPI’s
- Manage all 3rd Party service providers & timely renewal of logistics service contacts
- Troubleshoot SAP system issues effectively
- Maintain high operating standards through implementing BAT Environment, health & safety standards & Pest Management & Hygiene standards in transport & warehouse operation
- Drive IWS implementation in Logistics
The Ideal Candidate Should Possess The Following Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics / Supply Management or a related field
- MBA / MSC in logistics & supply Chain management will be an added advantage
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar capacity with proven track record
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Hands on experience in SAP modules will be an added advantage
A challenging and a dynamic work environment and exposure to the operations of a multinational company awaits the right candidates.
Closing Date: 25/03/2020