We seek a dynamic individual who has in depth knowledge of the accounting and analytical ability to compile financial statements for our clients in Australia.
• Processing Finance transactions such as payments, reconciliations on ERP systems
• Posting journals and populating P/Ls
• Completion of activity statements – GST Audit Reports
• Review book keeper’s work and ability to technically guide the book keeping team
• Managing multiple stakeholders and maintaining a good relationship with the client
• Following ACCA / CMA Australia or a Finance Degree
• 1- 2 years of working experience in the BPM industry or Finance sector
• Knowledge in accounting software XERO*, MYOB* will be a definite advantage
• Highly organized with attention to detail and ability to work independently and multitask
• Excellent communication in English is a must (both written and spoken)
• A team player with a positive attitude and who is focused on career progression
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role and have the ability to work Australian calendar, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria