At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
- Manage an incoming queue of varying case types within SLA and OLA targets
- React to multiple incoming cases by quickly and efficiently triaging, then resolving or escalating cases as needed
- Use multiple sources of technical information to resolves common cases as quickly and consistently as possible
- Work with the other resolver groups (service desk, development, product support, account management, etc.) as needed to resolve and assign cases
- Follow knowledge articles, FAQs, SOPs from our documentation library to resolve common/recurring work items
- Basic knowledge in Linux/Windows, Database or Network administration.
- A diploma in Information Technology, Computer Systems & Network or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to handle the global operations support.
- Experience of working in any web-based ticketing system (Service Now, Oracle CX or Jira Service Desk)
- Experience of working in modern knowledge management tooling such as the ServiceNow knowledge base, Sharepoint Online, Confluence, or others.
- Ability to understand and follow technical documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures, FAQs, etc.