· Ensure cash receipts & payments are accurately processed & balanced on daily basis.
· Deposit all receipted cheques within next working day and ensure to deposit cash to bank by maintain sufficient funds for day to day activities.
· Assist in preparation of VAT / SVAT schedules.
· Adherence to group credit policy.
· Facilitate the auditing function by coordinating with relevant parties.
· A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination with a distinction or very good pass for mathematics at the GCE O/L
· Basic Knowledge on MS office packages
· Passion on continuing in finance stream
· School leavers are encouraged to apply
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.