· Ensure cash receipts & payments are accurately processed & balanced on daily basis.
· Deposit all receipted cheques within next working day and ensure to deposit cash to bank by maintain sufficient funds for day to day activities.
· Assist in preparation of VAT / SVAT schedules.
· Adherence to group credit policy.
· Facilitate the auditing function by coordinating with relevant parties.
· A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination with a distinction or very good pass for mathematics at the GCE O/L
· Basic Knowledge on MS office packages
· Passion on continuing in finance stream
· School leavers are encouraged to apply
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria