• Manage the Steel Buildings and Construction process by guiding the operation team to there by achieve the productivity and desired quality levels.
• Ensure the detailed and customized mechanical / technical designs are in line with customers’ expectations liaising with sales and marketing department.
• Ensure compliance with contract documents and to ensure the work in progress at sites.
• Oversee all aspects of the compiling and submission of tender documents and bill of quantities are completed with precision, by liaising with the relevant parties.
• Overlook Convertainer production and Convertainer Projects while identifying and providing necessary resources to increase the quality of the product.
• Achieve the business plan with the guidance of the COO by implementing effective strategies in order to expand the business.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a reputed university.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in the construction field.
• 5 years’ experience in a Managerial capacity.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria