• Lead and drive the company to grow and expand in third party logistics business in Bangladesh and to build and maintain a leading position within the industry.
• To develop and expand into other areas of the logistics business such as freight management, project cargo handling and marine services.
• Develop a growth oriented, strategic corporate plan and annual budget in line with set group guidelines and ensure its delivered or exceeded.
• Analyze cash flow, cost controls and expenses whilst being responsible for the company P&L.
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory (local & international), statutory, principal and Group requirements, policies, environment, health and safety guidelines to ensure business continuity, safeguarding company interests, minimize risks, unnecessary costs and litigation.
• Building and maintaining excellent relationships with partners, customers, agency networks, government authorities, key suppliers, etc.
• Ensure company assets are safeguarded by proactively eliminating any opportunities for misuse or misappropriation and providing guidance to employees on use of assets thereby preventing unnecessary costs and any loss of confidential information.
• Identify and analyze the feasibility of new projects on a corporate level and plan the implementation process by allocating resources for same to win the best ROI.
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree approved by UGC or Equivalent professional qualification.
• Minimum of 15 years work experience in a related discipline (out of which 4 years should be at senior managerial level). Experience in being responsible for a company P&L.
• Overseas experience with a sound knowledge of the third party logistics industry is preferable.
• Prior experience in Bangladesh is an added advantage.
• Good negotiation and analytical skills.
Note: This position is based in Bangladesh.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria