Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Credit Relationship Manager Job Role at Amana Bank PLC
Customer Relationship Manager (Business Banking & SME Banking) – Amana Bank
- To build, develop and grow a healthy assets and liabilities portfolio by marketing for new Corporate and SME customers, whilst focusing on relationship management, by delivering superior service levels in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- You will be in a constant environment seeking new business opportunities to establish new relationships whilst managing the existing client portfolio.
- You need to be target oriented and passionate towards business development and service delivery whilst ensuring profitability to the bank.
- Degree in Finance / banking from a recognized university or equivalent professional qualification.
- Good overall banking experience of 8 Years or more of general banking, of which a minimum of 3 years’ experience should be in Corporate and SME Banking Credit Analysis or Relationship Management.
- Need to be skilled in Financial and Credit analysis capabilities as well as Credit documentation.
- Should be conversant in Credit Portfolio and Yield Management with ability to effectively market Assets and Liabilities.
- Business focused with ability to identify risks and propose feasible recommendations
- Need to be a good communicator with bi-lingual skills. Tri-lingual skills would be advantageous.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Should be passionate towards business development and superior service delivery
Excellent prospects for career development await the successful candidate.
Send us your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Main Branch, 365, Galle Road, Colombo 3. Tel: 011 775 6756