Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the Debt Collector Job Role at Metropolitan Group Of Companies
Debt Collector – Metropolitan Group Of Companies
- Obtain debtors list weekly from credit controller and Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Locate and contact debtors regularly to inquire of their payment status
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
- Collect Cash and Cheques from debtors and hand over to relevant divisions
- A methodical, responsible and detail oriented person with a valid riding license
- The ideal candidate should be below 30 years of age, with the GCE O/L as minimum qualiﬁcation having part qualiﬁcations in AAT would be an added advantage
- Candidates with minimum of 01 year experience in similar capacity will be considered advantageous
- The selected candidate should be able to work well within a team and possess good communication skills.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualiﬁcations and experience is on offer for the above post.
Send in your CVs along with names of 2 non — related referees to below address stating “Debt Collector” in the subject line. Within 07 days of this advertisement
Email : Work@metropolitan.lk
Address: Metropolitan Group Of Companies 02, 85 Braybrooke Pl, Colombo 2 Tel: 011 470 0200