Job Summary: Responsible for the design, build, repair, development and reverse engineering of new and existing dyes, tooling in extrusion and components in order to improve the organization’s product Quality and efficiency.
The main job functions of this position will include:
• Design, modeling and programming of extrusion dyes & tooling by using engineering software such as Auto Cad, Solid Works, Solid CAM, etc.
• Design and develop FE (Finite Elements) models to visualize and optimize material flow and thermo mechanical behaviors of extrusion dyes and processes.
• Oversee CNC operations, Machining processed, Heat Treatment processes and Assembly processes to ensure all machines and processes are running efficiently and productively.
• Implementation and maintenance of die production database management and quality database.
• Develop new tools and make decisions to reduce tooling development time, Machining time and meet or exceed customer deadlines.
• Research, develop and implement process improvements and cost reduction initiatives.
We seek a dedicated, result oriented young individual with good design ability, communication skills and sound personal attributes for the aforementioned position.
The suitable candidate should possess:
• BSc. Engineering Mechanical or production.
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar capacity in a manufacturing industry.
• Sound designing ability in Auto Cad/Solid Works/Solid Cam.
• Have good verbal and written Sinhala & English language proficiency.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
• Excellent project management skill.
The remuneration package for the above position is very competitive and the rewards are performance driven. If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria