• Keeps track of received data and source documents.
• Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered.
• Compares data entered with source documents.
• Generates reports and responds to inquiries regarding entered data as requested.
• Maintains confidential information.
• Performs general clerical duties such as typing, answering phones, etc.
• Ability to operate various work-processing software, spreadsheets, and database programs.
• To control & record all the drawings / submittals and documents of the project.
• To keep track of all the logs with the in-house software.
• To prepare and record the short summary of the documents and drawings.
• Effective office file management
• Associate Degree or Higher Qualification in Computer Science, Business Administration or Similar Field
• Basic Understanding on Construction Documents
• Minimum of 2 Years experience in Document or Records Management.
• Experience working with many file types
• Ability to find preserve paper documents
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria