• Carry out the timely invoicing co-coordinating with operations department, entering the job to the logix system, in order to minimize delays of the invoicing process.
• Dispatch invoices to relevant customers and maintain record book or document exchange sheet in order to collect payment without any dispute.
• Maintaining the incentive sheet of drivers by taking monthly reports from system and issuing to drivers and assistants them to check and attend to their inquiries if any.
• Maintaining the empty container transportation related revenue register with the details of income, volume, cost and contribution for the month in order to have 100% accurate invoicing, supplier payment and product bottom-line.
• G.C.E O/L and G.C.E A/L
• Good typing skills
• MS office and outlook working knowledge
• 1 year experience in documentation
• Average English knowledge (written & spoken)
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.