The scope of work would involve leading the Service & Maintenance team for Fire protection & detection systems. The selected person would deliver services based on the agreements signed with our clients, and ensure preventive maintenance is carried out to required standards.
• A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 05 years of post-qualifying experience related to service & maintenance of fire detection / protection systems
• Hands on experience in configuration and programming of fire systems is essential
• Able to travel to sites located in all parts of the country
• Verbal and written communication skills in English, with ability to communicate confidently with different stakeholders
• Ability to lead a team, multitask and a systematic approach to problem-solving
• Ability to contribute with Leadership and Managerial skills, towards the work of the organization
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria