• Educating and assisting travel agents on reservations & ticketing instruction, special advises and handling of the airline.
• Attend to customer inquiries over the phone, via email and face to face in a timely manner.
• Collating statistics for internal meetings.
• Comply to all duties and service standards set by principal.
• GCE A/L and a relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
• 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity
• Clear communication skills
• Ability to follow up and close inquiries
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria