• Work towards realizing objectives pertaining to business development activities as per business plan.
• Conduct market research to understand market/customer requirements, business opportunities and threats in order to develop potential trade lanes in line with the business plan.
• Gather relevant market information pertaining to target projects in order to develop new projects.
• Develop and manage marketing tools such as branding initiatives, brochures and company website etc.
• Share feedback received from customers to make necessary improvements in order to uplift service standards.
• Attend workshops, trade shows and seminars to be updated on changes/developments in the industry.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement process throughout the organization by introducing changes in order to improve products, services and processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree approved by UGC or Equivalent Professional Qualification with course content to support Management/Statistics/Information Analysis/Operation Research.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ relevant work experience.
• Strong Analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Advanced knowledge in MS office packages.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Address: Thurburn Wing, 1st Floor, 400 Ven Baddegama Wimalawansa Mawatha, Colombo 10 Phone: 0112 167 000
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria