• To develop business maturity framework and drive value creation projects by collaborating with extended teams and transforming their business processes to deliver business excellence.
• To deliver process improvements, identifying and deploying analytics & process improvement tools, sharing operational excellence practices and trainings across the organization.
• To ensure process delivery is performed consistently and effectively according to established procedures, processes, guidelines and/or best practice.
• Bachelor’s Degree approved by UGC or Equivalent Professional Qualification with course content to support Management/Engineering/Mathematics/Statistics/Information Analysis/Operation Research/ Process Re-engineering.
• Further knowledge/qualification in IT/CIMA/Lean/automation or experience would be an added advantage.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ relevant work experience.
• Strong Analytical & Project Management skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and team work skills.
• Advanced knowledge in MS office packages.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria