• Administration of SAP implementation project
• Assisting Project Manager in all the phases of SAP project implementation, from project planning, execution, risk management, go-live and project closure.
• Managing project plans, WBS and coordinating the activities of the project team and sub teams with Project Manager
• Providing project status reports stakeholders
• Managing all Change requests, if timeline, scope or resource requirements change
• Planning and executing knowledge transfer from core users to operational teams
• Bachelor’s degree (Fully or Party Qualified) from a reputed University/Institute
• Project management experience in SAP Projects is a must
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Inspires initiative and responsibility for achievement in others by demonstrating the same in self
• Excellent in presentation skills
• Ability to work with minimum guidance & directions
• The ability to work well in a team
Candidate from Katana or around proximity are encouraged to apply.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria