• Preparation and presentation of monthly accounts of the project
• Analyzing and forecasting cash flow requirement and budget for the project and update the management
• Monitor project progress in accordance with the Program and identify any deviations
• Managing petty cash transaction and maintain adequate cash float to the site
• Calculating and checking project related bills, manpower payments, utility payments, etc.
• Checking and verifying month end work-in-progress values and Inventory
• Perform month end Financial reconciliations and provide details
• Checking and recommending purchase and Service orders as per the budgets
• A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination with a distinction pass for mathematics at the GCE O/L.
• Part qualifications in CIMA, CA, AAT or any other reputed professional body
• Minimum 2 year experience in a similar roll in a Construction Company may have added advantage
• Possess excellent knowledge in Microsoft office packages and accounting packages (Preferably SAP)
• Should have good analytical & communication skills in both English and Sinhala
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Phone: 0112 572 020
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria