• Ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness of transactions processed by the team.
• Processing month end financial statements, quarter end and year-end financial reporting.
• Reviewing the monthly General Ledger reconciliations including bank reconciliations carried out by the team.
• Preparing VAT, NBT and Stamp Duty computations.
• Preparing monthly Management Information Reports.
• Following accounting standards and conforming to the guidelines on information security.
• Checking and verifying details and to focus on continuous improvement of accuracy and efficiency.
• Planning and organizing work methodically according to the priorities and deadlines.
• Meeting deadlines even when it requires working for long hours and holidays.
• Facilitating information requirements on internal & external audit.
• Part qualification of CA, CIMA, CMA or ACCA.
• 4 – 5 years work experience in General Ledger functions and/or external audit.
• Candidate with a preference to build a career in BPO/SSO operations.
• Able to work under minimum supervision.
• Possessing competencies in client relations, conflict management and negotiation skills.
• A team player with a positive attitude and a good command of the English language.
• Hands-on experience in SAP will be an added advantage.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Phone: 0112 628 800
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria