We are looking for a smart young achiever enthusiastic in pursuing the task at hand, warm in his dealings as a team player within the organization, with excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work well in both team oriented and self-directed environments, your enthusiasm and motivation will allow you to thrive in our challenging work environment.
• You will have a leading role in the finishing division.
• You will be responsible for RFT, maximum utilization of the machine capacity and to maximize the production.
• You have to manage the employees in your shift, ongoing quality and machine issues, to work towards achieving the company KPI’s & Goals.
• Holding a Diploma from SLITA or NDT (Textile Technology).
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Textile Industry.
• Familiar with overall finishing processes such as: Stenter/Relax dryer/Compactor and heat setting.
• You should be able to work in an ERP environment (SAP), Fast React and able to manage priorities whilst driving flawless execution.
• Need to work on shift basis.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria