We are looking for a smart young achiever enthusiastic in pursuing the task at hand, warm in his dealings as a team player within the organization, with excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work well in both team oriented and self-directed environments, your enthusiasm and motivation will allow you to thrive in our challenging work environment.
• You will have a leading role in the finishing division.
• You will be responsible for RFT, maximum utilization of the machine capacity and to maximize the production.
• You have to manage the employees in your shift, ongoing quality and machine issues, to work towards achieving the company KPI's & Goals.
• Holding a Diploma from SLITA or NDT (Textile Technology).
• Minimum 5 years' experience in the Textile Industry.
• Familiar with overall finishing processes such as: Stenter/Relax dryer/Compactor and heat setting.
• You should be able to work in an ERP environment (SAP), Fast React and able to manage priorities whilst driving flawless execution.
• Need to work on shift basis.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Enable/disbale job alerts
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria