We seek a young individual who is keen to work in an industry that is gaining momentum locally and globally and who has a passion to work with the human capital of the company. This position is in the permanent executive staff with potential for career growth based on performance.
• Ensure excellence in key operational HR processes of talent acquisition and development, onboarding, training and development, performance management, succession planning, compensation and benefits administration, exit management, employee recognition, employee engagement and employer branding.
• Ensure effectiveness in HR operational functions.
• Identify and implement best practices in HR Management.
• Be a part of group sustainability and CSR initiatives
• Graduate with proven expertise in general functions of HR
• Conversant with employment related legislation would be an added advantage
• Minimum of 3 -4 years’ experience in HR and admin
• Superior inter-personal , coaching , planning and prioritizing skills
• Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Should be able to work in a highly people oriented manufacturing environment
• Advanced skill in MS Office applications
• Prior exposure within the manufacturing industry would be an advantage
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria