• Responsible for talent sourcing and recruitment process.
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationship, engagement, thereby build morale and help to enhance productivity and employee retention.
• Update payroll processing with necessary information.
• Ensure necessary training for staff are provided by identifying training needs in a timely manner.
• Resolve employee relations issues and address grievances.
• Pro-actively contribute to the business decision making by providing guidance and advice across all areas of the employee life cycle.
• Drive Performance Management System and ensure the process is followed.
• Degree / Professional Qualifications in Human Resources Management.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with exposure in relevant areas.
• Effective communication in both English and Sinhala and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills with sound computer literacy and conversant in the use of Microsoft office package.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria