SRI LANKA SHIPPING COMPANY LTD
Sri Lanka Shipping possesses over 60 years of experience in the Shipping & Maritime sector, offering a full range of maritime services such as chartering of vessels for towage, salvage & other maritime related activities, ship agency, cement carrier operations, sea piracy vessels protection & offshore, stevedoring, customs house agents, clearing & forwarding, container & cargo surveys, heavy lift haulage and bagging of bulk fertilizer. Sri Lanka Shipping is a marine assets heavy company comprising of tug boats, a cement carrier, a tanker, special service / cargo utility vessels and motor launches.
• Responsible for the total talent sourcing and recruitment process (pre & post) of the assigned SBU’s.
• Work closely with management and employees of assigned SBUs to improve work relationships, engagement, thereby build morale and help enhance productivity and employee retention.
• Ensure necessary training for staff are provided by identifying training needs in a timely manner and working closely with L & D unit to address same.
• Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
• Monitor and report on workforce planning.
• Pro-actively contribute to the business decision making process of assigned SBUs by providing guidance and advice across all areas of the employee life cycle
• Assist and guide assigned SBUs in adhering to HR compliance guidelines.
• Partner with respective SBU heads in the succession planning process.
• Drive the PMS of the company and ensure the process is followed
• 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination
• Bachelor’s Degree / Professional Qualification in Business Management or HR
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience at an Executive level
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Sinhala
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria