• Implement appropriate 3PL concepts/models for business alignment with market changes.
• Assist the Department Head in developing and implementing strategies for Logistics Solutions.
• Set up and Implement selected logistics process projects/initiatives.
• Develop cost/benefit trade-off analysis and ROI business cases for recommended projects.
• Provide conceptualized logistics solutions to clients by understanding and analyzing customer requirements.
• Set up detailed processes and controls for the operation in consultation with the operations team and clients to ensure a timely, accurate and error mitigated operation.
• Carry out research and acquire knowledge on new trends, concepts, best practices, analytical tools etc
• Degree specialized in Management/Supply Chain Management/Statistics/Transport and Logistics Management
• Part qualification in CIMA will be an added advantage
• 1-2 years’ relevant work experience
• Computer literacy
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Phone: 077 303 3576
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria