Creation & maintenance of Customer, Product, Employee & Supplier Master data in Oracle EBS, Oracle. Revenue Management & Billing (RMB) and non-Finance system, Salesforce; Banking platform administration, Chart of accounts query handling and relevant customer and supplier reporting. The role holder will also be accountable for becoming a subject matter expert in all the areas above to act as training partner to all executives coming into the team.
The selected candidate will have ownership for:
- Customer and account creations in Oracle EBS, RMB and Salesforce
- Supplier creation, extension/supplier site extension
- Maintain the existing customer and supplier profile data i.e. address change, e-mail, contact details,
- Company name changes, VAT/TAX details, banking details update.
- Employee banking details update, extension of OU, inactive sites.
- Inventory/product set up
- Handle Master Data related queries via Email/call.
- Work in accordance with the processes outlined by the Master Data manager.
- Support the finance teams where volumes are high/resolution complex to ensure group KPI targets and
- SLA is conducted in a timely manner and within agreed SLAs.
- Support in Ad hoc requests from Group or local finance as required.
- Administration of company users to be able to have access rights to use different banking platforms.
- Support all queries relating to the groups Chart of Accounts, including approval matrices.
- Compliance reporting covering requisition compliance, supplier compliance and Systems compliance.
- Managing the Groups systems recertification processes
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Perusing a degree/professional qualification at the foundation level.
- Preferably 1-year experience in data management in a reputed organisation.
- Experience working within a high-volume transaction processing environment.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages. Specially in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills in oral & written English, ability to articulate and develop ideas in order to respond clearly and concisely to various audiences who are internal and external.
- Shows willingness to learn new methods, procedures or techniques resulting from departmental change
- Detail focus and accuracy orientation.
- Demonstrates a proven track record in delivering against set targets and objectives
- (Desired: Planning and prioritising according to business needs.)
- (Desired: Experience of Oracle System)