• Implementing and reviewing of the Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) management system of the company by increasing the awareness and commitment of the staff to safe work practices and visiting workshops and sites in order to improve the safety aspect of all the business operations and activities.
• Ensure OH&S strategic plans are developed and implemented in a timely manner by gathering, analyzing the relevant information and facts to ensure a comprehensive plan is in place.
• Ensure adequate safety provisions are provided to meet the company’s health and safety objectives as outlined in the company’s Strategic Plan.
• Conduct accident and incident investigations, determine probable causes and make recommendations for corrective action liaising with relevant department.
• Ensure all Environmental related legislative requirements monitor and drive team to comply with those identified requirements.
• 3 passes at G.C.E A/L Examination
• Technical knowledge on Occupational Health & Safety
• Minimum 3 years work experience in Environmental, Health and Safety sector
• A qualification related to Occupational Health and Safety from a recognized institute (NIOSH/IOSH/NEBOSH) etc.
• Fair knowledge on OHSAS18001/ ISO 45001 would be an added qualification
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria