• Articulate and implement operational strategies and budgets.
• Execute assigned client contracts and conduct regular client, supplier reviews.
• Lead the team to improve safety and quality standards.
• Carry out root cause analysis to identify corrective and preventive actions.
• Maintain the right balance between permanent & outsourced staff.
• Analyze monthly financial performance.
• Recommend supplier invoices and confirm client invoices.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Preferable in Logistics and/ or Supply Chain Management) OR equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Executive grade, in a warehousing and distribution environment.
• Knowledge of SAP and concept knowledge in ERP or Inventory Management Systems will be an added advantage.
• Effective communication in both English and Sinhala and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills with sound computer literacy.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria