Come Join Sri Lanka’s hospitality trendsetter, the premier five-star city hotel Cinnamon Grand – the flagship hotel of John Keells Holdings’ Cinnamon Hotels and Resorts chain
- Ensure that all Restaurants Outlets and Room Service are supplied with their requirements of baked items, pastries and desserts.
- Conducts market analysis and customer satisfaction survey to develop and improve department’s service delivery
- Identify and develop formal training plans and conduct on the job learning events for pastry kitchen employees.
- Provide guest and clients with a wide variety of pastry options.
- Introduce new developments and emerging pastry making ideas.
- 5-7 years’ experience in similar capacity in a five-start environment and 2 years executive level experience will be an added advantage
- Strong Knowledge in HACCP standards
- Have a strong working knowledge of international cuisine
- Demonstrate real passion for menu planning and leadership
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply on HIVE before the 31.12.2019
Asian Hotels and properties PLC