• To ensure that raw materials are available at the manufacturing locations on time in order to keep the continuous production process.
• Liaise with Local & Overseas suppliers, internal stakeholders and government authorities for smooth procurement process.
• Analyze monthly procurement values and identify monthly procurement cost of each raw material
• Identify material ageing of non-moving stocks to ensure zero wastage.
• Annual supplier evaluations to identify their supplying performance.
• Raising Purchase and working in MM module in SAP
• Any other Procurement related function assigned by the Management
• Bachelors’ degree in Supply Chain Management/ Engineering/Business Management
• Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in similar capacity in a glove manufacturing environment is preferred
• Hands-on experience in SAP – ERP system
• Good command in MS Excel is mandatory
• Ability to work well in both team-oriented and self-directed environments
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Address: No. 400 Deans Road, Colombo 10
Phone: 0112 683 964
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria