· Undertake cost analysis for Construction Projects and ensure optimum utilization of resources.
· Assist in establishing a client’s requirements in order to achieve customer focused outcome.
· Compiling and submission of tender documents, including bill of quantities with the relevant parties within the stipulated time period.
· Liaise with parties such as Department Managers, Project managers and site engineers to certify the progress to be on track.
· Arranging work progress measurements by regular visits to sites, prepare the payment applications timely and handle the post contract work.
· 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination and 6 ‘Credit’ passes at the GCE O/L examination including Mathematics and English
· Should possess a HNDE / NDT / TTI / NCT / IQSSL Qualification in QS
· Minimum 1 year work experience in a relevant field will be an added advantage
· Familiarity with ICTAD conditions of contract
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria