The scope of work would include regular follow-up and monitoring debtor portfolio to support collection of debts prior to commencement of legal recovery proceedings, payment arrangements, handling debtor inquiries, providing administrative assistance to the Manager – Recoveries.
• Candidate should possess a suitable academic / professional qualification in Finance/Accounting
• A minimum of 02 years work experience in the field of Recovery and Collection
• Excellent inter-personal and negotiation skills
• Good communication skills in both Sinhala and English
• Should be a target driven and self-motivated individual
• Should have a valid riding / driving license
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria