The scope of work would include regular follow-up and monitoring debtor portfolio to support collection of debts prior to commencement of legal recovery proceedings, payment arrangements, handling debtor inquiries, providing administrative assistance to the Manager – Recoveries.
• Candidate should possess a suitable academic / professional qualification in Finance/Accounting.
• A minimum of 02 years work experience in the field of Recovery and Collection.
• Excellent inter-personal and negotiation skills.
• Good communication skills in both Sinhala and English.
• Should be a target driven and self-motivated individual.
• Should have a valid riding / driving license.
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
If you are willing to take up the challenge, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria