• Conduct market research to understand the market & customer requirements to develop existing market share in-line with business plan.
• Develop new business by expanding customer base.
• Provide feedback received from customers through surveys and one-to-one interviews, to enhance service performance.
• Strengthen relationship with customers in order to improve and retain customer base.
• Drive and review your own customer visit plans, action plans, target reports, trade lane plans, product development initiatives etc. to meet and exceed monthly sales targets/ budgets.
• Provide information to customers, principals and management in an accurate, consistent and timely manner.
• Carry out pricing & procurement with Shipping lines and Air Lines.
• Ensure consistency of service quality by following ISO processes / procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
• Professional qualification in Marketing, such as SLIM/CIM
• Minimum 2 years’ of relevant experience.
• Fluency in English both written and verbal
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria