* Dealing with Industrial and Business-to-Business (B2B) clients, identifying and troubleshooting current existing rubber and latex industry related issues and exploring opportunities for solutions
* Proposing a total solution including raw materials and application technical know-how
* Visiting client companies regularly, building the relationship with existing clients and maintain sustainability of the business
* Find new customers / new opportunities in existing customers and initiate new product development projects and follow-up
* Dealing with global suppliers to handle exclusive agent ship with branded products of international companies for the rubber and latex related raw materials
* Following-up and collection of debt within approved credit period
* Supporting to develop international business related to rubber and latex division. Perform complete industry analysis for both raw materials and chemicals required for manufacturing process of customers and potential customers.
* Analyzing import and export trends in order to understand the market and identify gaps/opportunities
* Visiting relevant manufacturers, customers, regulatory offices, government organizations in order to establish contacts as well as understand the needs of the different stakeholders related to the business.
* Troubleshooting and providing innovative solutions to the existing and new problems that are faced by the respective businesses.
* Maintaining records of visits to stakeholders, findings, explorations, overseas suppliers contacted and details and compiling a monthly progress report.
* Correspondence and following up with the customers/potential customers and suppliers/potential suppliers as required.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Hayleys Aventura (Private) Limited
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria