· Achieve the sales targets, by way of identifying the target markets and visit potential customers on a planned basis.
· Prepare and present a sales report which includes general market information, competitor activities, potential clients, new accounts secured, etc.
· Assist Departmental business promotional activities by maintaining client data base, coordinating with clients, providing necessary information.
· Prepare quotations, proposals, presentations as and when required by the marketing team by obtaining required information through the operations team.
· Maintaining relationships with existing customers and ensure their repeat purchases are secured, by regular follow ups, visits, service level checks.
· Actively participate in the marketing planning process by ways of providing reliable information relating to the external and internal environments to enhance the decision making process
· Partly or fully qualified in CIM or equalant qualification.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar field & capacity
· Very good command of the English Language
· Very good knowledge on MS Office packages
· Good negotiation and analytical skills
· Outgoing & sociable personality
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.