– Achieve the sales targets, by way of identifying the target markets and visit potential customers on a planned basis.
– Prepare and present a sales report which includes general market information, competitor activities, potential clients, new accounts secured, etc.
– Assist Departmental business promotional activities by maintaining client data base, coordinating with clients, providing necessary information.
– Prepare quotations, proposals, presentations as and when required by the marketing team by obtaining required information through the operations team.
– Maintaining relationships with existing customers and ensure their repeat purchases are secured, by regular follow ups, visits, service level checks.
– Actively participate in the marketing planning process by ways of providing reliable information relating to the external and internal environments to enhance the decision making process
– Partly or fully qualified in CIM or equalant qualification.
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar field & capacity
– Very good command of the English Language
– Very good knowledge on MS Office packages
– Good negotiation and analytical skills
– Outgoing & sociable personality
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
T:P -0112 572 020