• Improving factory performance by creating and implementing robust strategies.
• Providing leadership to Lean Management initiatives and proactively engaging in waste reduction
• Maintaining the factory operations as per ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, BRC, HACCP, OHSAS 18001:2007 and other standards whilst ensuring safety of employees and equipment.
• Ensuring updated information on the factory location is available on the ERP system
• A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering
• A MBA would be an added advantage
• Minimum 5 years of experience in similar capacity
• Experience in supported glove industry both local and foreign will be a definite advantage
• Having Lean, Six Sigma, Black / Green Belt would be a definite advantage
• Good command of spoken and written English as well as Sinhala
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities in activities such as cadetting, scouting or sports are required.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria