• Ensure proper care on all equipment through preparing maintenance budgets on a planned basis and carrying out maintenance work as per the schedule.
• Complete all running repairs (daily repairs) in an efficient and effective manner, through identifying the root-cause, allocating resources for repairs and supervising the repair process.
• Ensure proper record keeping of the repairs carried out on all equipment by filling and filing the required forms systematically as and when necessary.
• Ensure all direct reports are competent in their work by identifying the training requirements, with the consultation of Head of Division.
• Implementing group EHS policy at the department with zero nonconformities at the safety audits and maintaining zero accidents at the department.
• Ensure effective implementation of ISO 9001:2008 QMS at work place and to maintain the system with zero non conformities related to the department at audits and maintain all quality records.
• Strictly adhere and live by company and Group values at all times by acting as an example and encouraging others on same.
• Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
• GCE A/L in mathematics stream
• Recognized Automobile Engineering Qualification (BSc, HND, TTI, German Tec or any similar qualification)
• Minimum five years of experience in managing a large fleet of Prime Movers, Heavy Lift Cranes, forklifts & Special equipment
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria