Applications are invited for all candidates to fill the General Manager (Finance) Job Opening at Associated Motorways (Private) Limited
GM – Finance – Associated Motorways (Private) Limited
- Manage cash flow and review liquidity gaps to ensure adequate liquidity for business growth.
- Monitoring Lending and Borrowing Portfolio
- Business Planning and Financial Analysis
- Governance and Risk Management
- Manage and comply with all local tax regulations on tax payments and filings.
- Manage bank relationships closely along with quarterly review of short-term and long-term facilities
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback.
- University graduate with professional qualification such as Chartered Accountant / MBA in Finance
- Good understanding ERP system (knowledge of SAP system will have preference)
- In depth understanding & Extensive related experience with min 10 years in management of finance department including accounting and financial analysis and reporting.
- Excellent communication & relationship management skills with ability to influence at senior management level.
- Ability to analyze financials, market conditions and identify opportunity for business growth.
- Excellent analytics skills with Specialization in finance analytics
- Understanding of local regulations
- Team-working, conflict management and influencing/negotiating
- Strong leadership skills, managing resources and delegating effectively
- Good written and oral presentational skills, and communicating effectively with non-finance people
- Assessing and facilitating change
- Risk Management and Problem-Solving Skills
Please forward your detailed CV with names and contact details of two non-related referees by e-mail or post indicating the position and location within 10 days of this advertisement to: email@example.com
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC
#185, Union Place,