• Assist to develop OH&S policies and procedures of the company
• Liaise with factory teams to conduct risk assessments (HIRAC) and enforce preventive measures
• Initiate and organize OHS training for employees
• Conducts observations/inspections on premises to ensure compliance
• Maintain all safety related data in the group and admin OHS web tools
• Coordinate with operational teams to conduct incident investigation / Implement DPL OHS management system
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering /Science/ Industrial management
• Diploma/ Certificate in OHS or NEBOSH will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 01-year experience preferably in a similar environment
• Technical knowledge and understanding of OHSAS 18001/ ISO 45001 Management system.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and strong results orientation
• Sound knowledge in MS Office packages
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Address: No. 400 Deans Road, Colombo 10
Phone: 0112 683 964
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria