• Maintain accurate employee information data bases, track staff changes and related benefit changes timely
• Analyse data and maintain a current HR analytics dashboard for the Group
• Be the guardian of all Head Count reports maintained by HR
• Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) maintaining and updating the HRIS core system
• Support Unit Head in updating all HR processes and ensure its alignment across the Group
• Carry out audits to ensure all data available is current and accurate
• Generate /Process letters relating to staff members as per need.
• Responsible for all administrative matters in the employee life cycle.
• Degree / Professional Qualification in Physical Science or HR.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with exposure in relevant areas.
• Effective communication in both English and Sinhala and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills with sound computer literacy and conversant in the use of Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria