• Maintain accurate employee information data bases, track staff changes and related benefit changes timely
• Analyse data and maintain a current HR analytics dashboard for the Group
• Be the guardian of all Head Count reports maintained by HR
• Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) maintaining and updating the HRIS core system
• Support Unit Head in updating all HR processes and ensure its alignment across the Group
• Carry out audits to ensure all data available is current and accurate
• Generate /Process letters relating to staff members as per need.
• Responsible for all administrative matters in the employee life cycle.
• Degree / Professional Qualification in Physical Science or HR.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience with exposure in relevant areas.
• Effective communication in both English and Sinhala and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills with sound computer literacy and conversant in the use of Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply now.
Enable/disbale job alerts
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria